- Warmer months: 1 part sugar to 4 parts water. (1/4 cup sugar to 1 cup water)
- Colder months: 1 part sugar to 3 parts water. (1/3 cup sugar to 1 cup water)
- Boil plain cold tap water for 3 minutes and immediately stir in the granulated sugar; stir well to dissolve the sugar and let set until the nectar is at room temperature.
- City Of Tigard - http://www.tigard-or.gov/community/bull_mountain_park.php
- FBMP Nature Play Projects Information - https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FEBMP/files/Nature%20Play%20Projects%20Information/
- FBMP November 2014 Newsletter - https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FEBMP/files/newsletters/
Please mark your calendars and join us.
Time and Dates: 7 PM to 8:30 PM
April 27, 2017
Where: *** >>> Station 33 - 15440 SW Oregon St, Sherwood, OR 97140
Bull Mountain Park
Yahoo® User Group - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FEBMP/
Facebook® - http://www.facebook.com/FEBMP
Park Security - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EBMPNWC/